Thank you so much for deciding to learn more with us! We are certain you will find the following lessons beneficial to your business. You will learn about what you need to do to implement the standard requirements into your business and how to do it in the simplest form.
We understand that you may not have much time on your hands and that you may not be able to complete the whole series in one sitting, we encourage you to take the lessons in order (perhaps bookmark where you get up to each time) and you are welcome to skip to the lessons most relevant to you.
Each week we will cover 3 lessons, being released (as posts) from June 2019 to August 2019. Each lesson will also be available on mp4 to listen to.
Those lessons are…
- Evaluate your company status against the ISO 9001 standard (Listen to the lesson)
- Results of the evaluation (Listen to the lesson)
- Starting the Implementation Project (Listen to the lesson)
- Summary of Clauses 0 to 3, Key Concepts and Annex A and B (Listen to the lesson)
Clause 4 Context of the Organisation Introduction Explanation
- Clause 4.1 Understanding the Organisation and it’s Context (Listen to the lesson)
- Clause 4.2 Understanding the Needs and Expectations of Interested Parties (Listen to the lesson)
- Clause 4.3 Scope of the Quality Management System (Listen to the lesson)
- Clause 4.4 Quality Management System and its Processes (Listen to the lesson)
Clause 5 Leadership Explanation
- Clause 5.1 Leadership and Commitment (Listen to the lesson)
- Clause 5.2 Quality Policy (Listen to the lesson)
- Clause 5.3 Organisational Roles, Responsibilities and Authorities (Listen to the lesson)
- Clause 6.1 Addressing Risks and Opportunities (Listen to the lesson)
- Clause 6.2 Quality Objectives (Listen to the lesson)
- Clause 6.3 Planning of Changes (Listen to the lesson)
- Clause 7.1 Resource
- Clause 7.2 Competence
- Clause 7.3 Awareness
- Clause 7.4 Communication
- Clause 7.5 Documented Information
- Clause 8.1 Operational Planning and Control
- Clause 8.2 Requirements for Products and Services
- Clause 8.3 Design and Development of Products and Services
- Clause 8.4 Control of Externally Provided Processes, Products and Services
- Clause 8.5 Production and Service Provision
- Clause 8.6 Release of Products and Services
- Clause 8.7 Control of Nonconforming Outputs
- Clause 9.1 Monitoring, Measuring, Analysis and Evaluation
- Clause 9.2 Internal Audit
- Clause 9.3 Management Review
- Clause 10.1 General Improvement
- Clause 10.2 Nonconformity and Corrective Action
- Clause 10.3 Continual Improvement
Let’s get straight to it!
First, lets evaluate how well you understand the standard and if your company is currently meeting the requirements.
P.S. Did this article help you? If you got value from it or know someone who would, please share it or leave a comment with suggestions.